some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Saturday, November 06, 2004

a dot and slash and comma and whatever...

i try to sleep but i cant. so i try to write something in here while blog jumping someone else blog. well, i guess lately black is everywhere and when i'm reading this new book, its also talking about black color. and when i'm browsing few blogs here, their skins are black as well. even the colorful aesha got her blog painted in black all over. i wonder what is the color of her baju raya.
i tried to not sleeping after nazir called me this afternoon but i cant so today my record is 10 hrs. i guess the hour will be increasing if i didnt do anything about it. tomorrow, err... i mean today will be my shopping day. yes or no... i'm going.
its been raining for hours and hours. sometimes i love it sometimes its driving me nuts. i guess its one of the reason my body system goes weak. damn how could i resist the temptation of the cold crisp blanket and the soft pillow and... the yellow wall beside my bed? ahhh!!
so nazir have us this new skin (us?). i asked him what is his reason of putting this symbol "" between the word "documentation" and "of" and "mind". and he spare me the answer that i couldnt argue so i stop. lately, i am so lack of brilliant ideas to fight with him. its not that i love fighting but with him, every fight is a good fight. you can guess what its mean.
sad but true, i'm signing up again with friendster and myspace to delete it again in future. i know i have this stupid principle and live with it. but hell care, its making me feel good. well... the truth is i try to spend sometimes thrilling myself over the internet. not thrilling myself in 'that' way (dont gimme that look, okay!) but by try to get in touch with some old friends. its entertaining and sometimes get me excited seeing so many different personalities of person that i once knew.
so yeah, i'm feeling a lil sleeping now typing all this stupid words... better go before its gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home