some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Friday, October 22, 2004

one cold night

yeah i know i shouldnt be home a time like this. it just i cant resist the temptation of being home even it just a short gap. my last paper is on saturday and i think nazir's last paper too is on saturday, phew!!! what a relief! bleh enjoy la pasni. talking about exam... i dunno what will my result look like. my carry mark is quite okay compare to my other groupmates... perhaps my advantage is on my poly's experience and my interest in computing. but i'm doing shit on maths. i dunno since when i am so stupid in math. perhaps since i am kutkm's student.
i heard lokman's is a rich man now. wonder when he's gonna belanja me makan... if he didnt contact me until this sunday, i will curse him till he beg on his knee for apologize. bwahaha! kejamnya aku.
i watched this sad indonesian's movie featuring nic saputra and ria irawan few weeks ago. the tittle is biola tak berdawai. damn poetic name huh? i was crying like hell and lucky me my roomate didnt woke up for my loud sobbing. it tells story about a woman and her obsession with one little special kid under her care. she actually runs a house for special babies. and the story lingers around the house and the people who live there... i love all the characters especially mbak wid and her teka-teki's dialogue. everything is teka teki to her, amused by the way she think how everything is sucha conundrums... if you're hoping this movie is another version of ada apa dengan cinta... i think you're wrong. nic developed his character good enough from my point of view. and ria also touching me heart everytime i saw her with dewa. who's dewa? you should watch this movie...if you're not just another ordinary fan of nic's gorgeousness. hahah!!!
i'm gonna go back to my college tomorrow, err i mean this evening. and i'm going back alone...

p/s: hey baby (no, i'm talking to nazir not you so dont gimme that look, okay?), did i tolcha i had found the missing cds?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home