some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Monday, June 07, 2004

poie pokan

i've bought a new bag and a shirt. i was searching for a new pants but i bought a shirt and i was looking for a snickers when i bought the bag. nothing interesting about the bag and shirt. it's just came to me that i didn't have a new shirt for quite a long time and it seems that my previous bag was either to big or too small. nothing attractive about those two things i've bought. i'm not the kind of person who'll go out and buy expensive things because of their looks. of course there's a lot of other bags and shirts that's far more attractive than the one i've bought but for now, paying RM23 for a shirt and RM30 for a bag can be considered good enough for me. money is one thing that i didn't have a lot of previllages on. i'm dependent on my parents money most of the time. i'm still studying and i didn't have any loan, so don't ask me why i'm still begging my parents for money. i do work during my semester breaks but i don't know where most of the money goes to. ciggarates maybe? of course i do want to buy things which looks good on me but i rather settle down to minimize my desire for such things for now. but i hope it won't be forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home