some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Thursday, June 03, 2004

tangan gue bau durian ni haa!

i've just came back from the polyclinic near my house to do my medical checkup before entering UM but they said that i have to do it at the hospital and it was only yesterday that i went to the hospital for the same reason just to be shoved back home as they are handling too many people doing medical checkup. i guess i have no one to blame. maybe i'll spend a few dollars to do it at a nearby clinic. it would be faster and easier for me.

i still don't know weather i'm ready to face my new life as a student which was supposed to begin next week.

sometimes it's just so hard to go to sleep with even a small guilt inside of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home