some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Saturday, May 22, 2004

di pagi yang emo dan bosan

this is the most boring morning i've ever had. i don't know why. i'm bored surfing the net and decided not to download any songs for this morning to cut the cost for the internet bill. i couldn't sleep and the tv programme is just so bored. maybe i'll sleep later on as i've just eaten nasi lemak coocked by my mom.

i've just told my dad that i didn't get the loan from mara. then he lectures me for not following his idea of studying while working. well, it's not a lectures actually. it's more of a mumbling which look as if i didn't hear it but he knew i heard what he was saying. after that, both of us went into a silent mode for what seems like an eternity. of course i don't want to study while working. it's a damn tough thing to do! and it could be worse if i'm studying mechanical engineering for degree level. then my life will be filled with work and during weekends, i have to study. where's my social life? ok, maybe it looks like as if i care more of my social life than my future, but believe me, even some of my lectures wouldn't suggest me doing that. i've wasted my time by getting myself kicked out of uitm, but i hope that time will not be my enemy. if i'm able to get a place in any ipta, i will spend at least 3 years studying, and i really hope that it will be 3 years, not shorter, not longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home