some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Thursday, May 06, 2004

the return of the nothingness

hey, i'm back again in shah alam. i'm here since yesterday. well, actually i was here since tuesday night but it was only a few minutes before midnight when i reached shah alam, so it doesn't count. there's nothing much in shah alam (actually there's nothing much in me). just meeting some friends and i made myself a new spectacles after about a month wearing my 'taped' spectacles. it cost me RM138.00. it's quite cheap as i bought it under a student package, which include a frame and a multicoated lenses for a cheeper price of $138. although i didn't really prefer any of the frames included inside this student package but what the hell. i guess it's cheap, and i'm tired of having to adjust my current spectacles in every few minutes for it's broken 'arms'.

and i gave myself a new haircut. the usual budak sekolah haircut. not anything that's 'saloon made'.

i got this little headache. maybe it's the increasing power from my soon-to-be spectacles that's causing it.

(",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home