some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Monday, April 26, 2004

ring-ring card : RM3

today was a great achievement for me, a lazy jerk. i started painting my house as early as 10.00 am. i know that's not what early should mean, but lets just say that i manage to start painting my house today after weeks of planning to do so. and for the whole day, i didn't turn off my PC as i was also figuring what the hell happend to kompot's hard disk that make it impossible for me to install Windows XP inside it. at last, i decided to install Windows ME instead, before his CPU ended on the bottom of the river in front of my house.

her : "...kejam betul la u ni." - the end of my conversation with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home