some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Sunday, April 25, 2004

somebody's missing?

wow..my day is packed today as i have to help my mother fill out this so called 'borang pemantauan pengajaran & pembelajaran'. it makes the time pass faster on me. and i have to help kompot formatting his hard disk. so i have to juggle between filling the form and formatting the hard disk. both of it have to be done by this night. my mom and kompot promised that they will give me some sort of token for these jobs. dapat gak gua duit :P

i don't know when i'm able to start painting my house. it seems that my days are already filled with my daily chores, which is doing the laundry, washing the dishes, bla bla bla.. and sleeping. sounds like i'm effeminate huh? who cares.. well, the point is, i couldn't find any suitable time to fit in so that i could paint my house. if there's any free time, it would be in the late evening, which i wouldn't consider painting in the late evening as it would be a hassle to do so. how can i earn some money if i didn't do any jobs? maybe i'll just ask for an advance. hehehehe...

and somebody's missing here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home