some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

kelantan, terengganu, kuantan, cameron, penang?

finally, i'm able to post something here. but mind you, it is not because i'm offended by the so called normah who is saying that i'm lazy for not updating anything inside this blog ;P . my PC got this problem which avoids me to access my blogger account, which is essential for me to update my blog. the problem also makes me unable to delete unwanted emails and as well as accessing my email at sireh.org. so, i decided to re-install my windows ME to see if it will get it fixed. i think it isn't fully fixed as i still couldn't get through sireh.org.

and i've finished fixing kompot's PC today. hope nothing will go wrong as if it do, he will ask me to fix it again, which sometimes causes me a headache as i'm not a computer wizard or technician or anything close to it. i just know how to format a hard disk, that's all. but maybe i can make some money from it eh? so...anyone wants me to format his/her hard disk? i'll charge RM 50 for the starting price. price is negotiable. anyone? eh???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home