some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Monday, May 03, 2004

lack of idea? power of idea!!

yesterday, i went to muar with my family. nothing special. it's just that my father wanted to see his kebun and so do my mom. we're home at about 10 o'clock and then kompot came to fetch me out for some drinks at E&Y mapley with nik and boleng. actually, kompot wanted to watch liverpool vs what-club-i-don't-know live on astro. as i'm not really into football, so it's more of talking than watching for me. came back home again at about 1 a.m and went straight to bed, but couldn't go to sleep until it's 2 something in the morning although i'm somewhat tired from sitting at the back of my fathers car.

sometimes it's much easier not to plan than planning every details and then suddenly, it didn't work out. and yah, i'm bad at making decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home