some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Saturday, May 01, 2004

:::::::

i've spent most of my day today on the road. yah, on the road while driving a car. what do you think? i'm lying on the road all day? aku tak gila macam lokman beb. miahahahahah!! anyway, i've been all around jb today to do all sorts of thing. i have to pay some bills, bank in some money, pick up my younger sister, my father and lastly my older sister. i'm already out of the house after my friday prayer, stopped by my house for some bread (as i didn't eat any lunch yet at that time) in the evening, and after a few minutes, i'm out again fetching everybody. i tiredly reached home at about 10.45 p.m. after watching The Hurricane (which is based on a true story), calling someone and trying to call someone, i wrote this blog and plan to go to sleep later on.
--------------------------------------------
yah..my day is filled, but i came back empty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home