some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

kata dulang paku serpih? bukan...bukan

I guess I'm really sucks at explaining things orally. Maybe it's hard for me to get a grip of ideas while explaining things. Or maybe I just sucks at explaining things, let it be orally or literally. So let me straight things out.

I was explaining my opinion on peoples with ideas or belief that we didn't agree with. Let just put it this way. There's a group of people who eats with their right hand. And there's another group who eats with their left hand, which they didn't do at the first place and they're doing it for the reason they belief is true. I'm highlighting the 'they' here to stress that I'm not saying that either one side is right or the other is wrong. Lets just ignore the right and wrong first. I'm only stating my opinion here; so let me finish this first. Ok, lets just say that the right-handed eaters despise and hate what the left-handed eaters are doing. The question is, what good will it does to both sides?

As far as I can think of, the left-handed eaters would care less about what the right-handed eaters are saying, as they didn't see the point why they should follow the right-handed eaters way of eating. And the right-handed eaters would never see the results they wanted to see from the left-handed eaters, which is to be right-handed eaters as they are.

So why keep on hating each other when no good is done by doing so? From what I believe, if we want to change something, explain why we think it's right to the people we think are doing it wrong. If we don't want to do that, don't end up hating each other, as nothing is gained by doing so. But of course I'm more of a 'preacher' than a doer.

Ok..maybe my explanation still sucks, sorry. Or maybe the word hate is too harsh, sorry again. I'm not bringing up things, I'm only trying to explain to what has been a misunderstanding to this issue and find it relevant to share it with others. That's why I'm posting it in this blog. It's not ‘kata dulang paku serpih’ eh. I'm not saying that I’m right either. As what I've said before, I'm just trying to explain to what has been a misunderstanding. Anyway, I'm open to opinions, so comment anything if you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home