some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Friday, May 14, 2004

dissapointment

it's quite a long time since i've wrote anything here. i didn't do much 'online' lately. maybe when i get home tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, then maybe i'll update this blog daily.

none of my plan seems to work these days. i'm not blaming anyone for it and maybe it's too harsh for me to say that i'm quite pissed off when none of my plan seems to go on smoothly. i understand that anything can happen, but i'm away form home with big excitement and limited money, so please do understand my situation. again, i'm not blaming anyone for it.

i'm wishing that syikin will have a good time in PD this saturday. pity her that she have to do some extra work during the weekend [and pity me too :( ]

everybody seems to have a new job lately. good luck for all of them!

anybody can tell me when is the UPU results coming out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home