some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Saturday, May 29, 2004

what a day!

yesterday, my dad asked me if i want to come with him to kl, and i thought, why not? so there begin my journey to kl with my dad. but before reaching kl, we stopped by my dad's kebun at muar and pick up some durians. at that time i realize what's the purpose he asked me to go with him to kl, to pick up durians!

after done with our friday prayer at masjid wilayah(sejuk gila beb semahyang kat situ!), he dropped me at an lrt station and told me to meet him at 9.00 pm in ampang park. well, so it's pretty obvious that he bring me just to fetch durians eh. from there, i'm figuring out what the hell to do and where to go. it will be a long time till 9 o'clock. actually, i've got this plan to drop by seremban to see syikin, but she's working on friday, so i decided i just go to kl and figure what else to do, but still figuring out a way i could go to seremban. i called some friends in kl to accompany me till night but it seems that everyone were busy on friday. so, going to seremban is the best solution. after making a few adjustment(which i find it too complicated to tell here), i'm on my way to seremban and met zura, who is also waiting for the bus to seremban.

reaching seremban, both of us waited for syikin to come while chatting and drinking. she came a few minutes later and we watched pontianak harum sundal malam which i found quite scary at first but the 'scariness' seems to fade out along the story. i don't know why, but maybe it's the lack of goreness and the storyline which focus more on the 'real-life maria' instead of the pontianak. watch the movie if you want to know more.

we have our dinner at this chinese restaurant. well, syikin told us that the mee hailam there is delicious and it's halal, so we decided to give it a try. only zura ate meehoon sup while me and syikin ate this chinese style mee hailam. it was delicious but as she said, it lacked spicyness.

it was near 11 o'clock that she decided to send me to plaza tol where my dad will pick me up. the three of us waited there for a while until it's quite too late for her to be out of house and she headed back to her house with zura, and left me alone at the plaza tol. fortunately, my dad didn't took too long to come and we headed back to jb. we dropped by muar to have some sleep and then continue our journey back and reached home at 6.30 a.m. my dad have a meeting to attend in the morning so he have to rush while i continue my sleep. i'm missing her already.

wow! this is the first time i wrote something about my daily life this complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home