some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

setel!!

ok, so my blog is available again after spending a few hours working on this new design. just a simple, borderless design. i'm thinking of putting a picture up here but i'm afraid that it'll get crowded. so here it is weather you like it or not.

i was using my mom's car last tuesday and guess what, the MBJB towed it because i parked it at the back lane while i'm settling the payment for my university. i was so shock to see the car wasn't at it's place and all i have in mind was it's stolen until a pakcik in a motorcycle told me that it was towed by the MBJB. it was quite a relief until i realize that i have to pay RM195 to get the car out of the MBJB compound and my mom and dad was mad at me as hell and i didn't have to pay a cent for it as i didn't have enough money. bodoh punya MBJB. dah la nyusahkan orang, pas tu nak saman memahal. saman bebanyak pun jalan lobang-lobang gak. kan gua dah geram.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home