some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

someone stole my handphone!

ok, so now i'm living without handphones, again. but now, it's not that my mobile gadget broke down or something. it's lost!! totally lost! yeah, i seems to not believing it myself but that's the truth. i woke up yesterday morning when my father called, i took a bath while everyone in the house was still sleeping and i finished bathing realizing that the door was open, which i positively sure was locked before i go to bath, and the first thing that came into my mind was my handphone, and surely it wasn't there in its place. i immidietly try calling my handphone but no ringing tone was heard at any corner of the house and the call wasn't even connected, which means that whoever got my handphone has switch it of and maybe throw the simcard away. fuck it!! and after everyone in the house has woke up, we realize that peja also lost his handphone and one of his wrist watch. i don't know what to think, how to act or who to suspect. i know that there are a few 'robberies' before inside the house but still they couldn't figure out who did it. as i heard it, they have a suspect and he's also living inside the house, which probably means that this is a case of kawan makan kawan. i don't know wether to believe them or not. i decided not to take it that hard as it isn't my fault at all.

i really don't know why people could stole other things from someone whithout having the thought that the someone you stole things from would suffer from the lost. it's not that i've never stole anything, but as far as i could remember, i've never stole anything which can be considered precious (if stationaries and coins are considered precious, then you can forget this statement) from an individual. maybe i've shoplifed before, but it's not like i stole anything above 10 ringgit, in fact, i think it's not even above 3 ringgit! (it's not the total amount of the things i've stole, get it?). so, just a big FUCK YOU to those who stole my handphone.

as i've already decided to go home that day, that what i did without any thought to stay to at least figuring out who stole my handphone. why should i when no trace or proof is available and i'm already running short of pocket money to stay much longer in shah alam. so i go back to jb from seremban, so that i and syikin could buka puasa together. she gave me a treat and i went back to jb with an 8 pm plusliner bus.

p/s: to lokman - ooooo...dah kaya mau lari pulak. kata mau belanja. mana janji2 manis mu. mentang2 aku makan banyak, takut ko nak belanja aku.

p/s: for anyone who is in urgent need to contact me, just email me or say something inside the shoutbox ok? it it's really2 urgent, just give a call to my house in JB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home