some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Friday, October 29, 2004

I know I won't be leaving here with you

poor nazir. perhaps this time he learnt his lesson. i also wonder why, it seems like we cant even trust the person who're just a pillow away from us. then who to trust? i have been in such a deep shit with my room mate earlier this year. i nearly lost all my pocket money because of her but luckily i framed her with the help of hafiza. yeah, felt like genius spy that day. it was the most horrible day in my life after knowing who stole my money and the atm card. but until today i still didnt get it for the sake of what she did it?
i've been planning to go back to my gramma house this weekend. but i have to re think about it. my mom said she wanna cooked us nasi ayam this sunday so i think i hafta cancel the plan again.
today this house playlist is the soundtrack from Puteri Gunung Ledang. i dont know since when my sis knew how to download songs...and by the way i was flattered with Franz Ferdinand, hope to listen more to their songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home