some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Saturday, October 30, 2004

morning delight

i'm just bored this saturday morning that i've decided to finish this poem i started a few days ago.

Jealousy..
Ones wisdom would deny it
But ones wisdom couldn't forsake it
For without it
Love would have no affection
For without it
Care would just slip away

Reminding myself constantly
That jealousy shouldn't play a role in our judgement
That jealousy is just a notion without settlement
For if it lands inside our heart
Our judgement are blurred with emotion
Or is it just me?

It's hard to forsake
Something that could not be forsaken
Just knowing that I would not

That I'll never
Impaired my thought with
Jealousy..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home