some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

wednesday's child

i'm finally in jb right now. my dad went for his hajj last monday and so, i sent him to kelana jaya. my mom, sisters and brother were there as well. i left my car in shah alam and we went back to jb the next day by driving my dad's car. so i have to cancel my plan to go back to jb alone by car and dropping by to see some friends and relatives along the way.

..we wish we could travel so recklessly..

this is just a short holiday. right now i'm still figuring out a company for my practical training placement. i'm aiming for an oil & gas company. hopefully i'll get my placement soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home