some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Friday, December 01, 2006

a small victory

The small victories
The cankers and medallions
The little nothings
They keep me thinking
That someday
I might beat you
But I'll just keep my mouth shut


it just occur to me that i'm doing better for this semester. i'm talking about my pointers. not better as if i'm gonna get into the dean's list or something close to it. it just meant that i'm doing better. by the way, i haven't recieve my full and official result yet, so nothing's official.

thanks to those who helped and guide me throughout my studies and assignments. thanks to those who're willing to accompany and join me in the library or in the classroom till 4 in the morning. thanks to those who'd given me hint for some of the papers. thanks to all the lecturers (eventhough the probability of them reading this is almost low to none), and thanks to those who'd supported me, wishing me luck and maybe pray for me.

i shouldn't brag, but it is a small victory for me..



p/s: thanks to everyone as well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home