some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Sunday, November 12, 2006

the tunes that keep me sane

my life is pretty plain nowadays. it mostly revolves around lecture notes and text books. i wake up every morning everyday with one mission; to go to the library as early as i can. we left the library at 6.00 everyday where we go back for bath and dinner. after isyak, we headed to our faculty. the library close at 10.30 every night, so we prefer to study in one of the classroom on our faculty which is always open, even till 6 in the morning. when it reaches 1 or 2 am, we headed back to our home.

after a day full of headache, i badly need at least a little escapism. so once i got home, i'll sit in front of my laptop, put my headphone on and log on to my radioblog or myspace to listen to some soothing indie tunes, or some heavy stuff or some annoying electro music.

this is my little escapism..music..and a phone calls.

and these are some of the tunes that keep me sane..

Emiliana Torrini

Feist

Electric President

Domotic

Elle A *try fashionista!

Fight

Huma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home