some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

rock and roll will save the world

ok, so i'm back to school again. i've been in kl since tuesday. there've been some mistake regarding my marks, so i've to go back to kl early to make things right. luckily i did go to kl, otherwise i would be repeating that subject. no, i didn't ass kissingly beg the lecturer so that i didn't have to repeat the paper. he lost my report from one assignment and fortunately we found it lying on his messy table. yah, so it's just one subject. what could be so big of a deal in repeating one paper? it's a big deal when you've burn your ass up doing all the assignments, mostly by yourself without much help from other group members. luckily i didn't loose hope. it's interesting how much you can achieve if you just don't loose hope.

so people told you not to put your hope up too high so the fall wouldn't be that hard. let me hope for as high as i want. of course i'm afraid to fall and of course it hurt so much to fall from that height. but i just couldn't stop hoping. i just couldn't. let me hurt myself. i'll try not to bring anybody with me once i fall.

like i said before, my pointer improves. yah, so i got 3 pointer for last semester. thanks again to everybody.

this holiday was the shortest for me but it seems the longest i have to endure. not that i reallly looking foward for class to start.

have you heard about the story of the gold at the end of the rainbow? i'm chasing it right now. in fact, i'm gonna chase it for the rest of my life. i won't stop dreaming, and i won't stop chasing. call me stupid, call me naive. don't say that i couldn't see the harsh reality of life. maybe i am stupid and naive..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home