some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Thursday, April 21, 2005

from seremban to germany?

I'm writing this as i'm bored typing the freelance job i've said before. maybe after this i'll just go to sleep as i have to get up before 11 as my shift at pizza hut will start from 12-5. maybe puan norizan is concerned about me having my mid term test this friday because usually, i'll have to work till the closing time, but not tomorrow. i have my day off on friday, and i'm taking my own day off this weekend. muahahahah!

i've given some of the typing job to shah (he's from the band disgrunteled) as i doubt that i'm able to finish all the typing job all by myself with all the work and test i'm having now. wish me luck for my mid term as well!

i went to zairi's house at serdang after our band practice last weekend. hisham and borhan was there as well. hisham talk about his plan to go to germany along with utarid. but he wont be touring with utarid. he will be with the verge of reason guys that came to malaysia lately. it must be great being able to go to places that we've never been. it's hard for me even to go to seremban! heheheh.. apatah lagi jerman beb.

there's nothing much to say, just that i miss her really bad. actually i'm so tired and i can't wait to go to sleep and doze off. so, i'm off for now. till next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home