some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Friday, March 25, 2005

perdana?europe?kancil?laptop?

I was about to wash my mother's car this afternoon when suddenly a not-so-cute-but-oklah amoi approach me and saying something about an electrical factory that will be opening soon in skudai and ask me to fill up somekind of card which has a mystery gift hidden inside it. I would've refuse it but when she said that it was only for the sake of showing her boss that she did her job, I'll just write my name and sign on the card. Without expecting anything, I just watch her rip the card to reveal the mystery gift inside and without knowing anything, the amoi suddenly went hysterical and saying things I didn't understand just because she's speaking at 100 km/h plus her pelat Chinese accent. She suddenly calls her supervisor and told him to come over to my house. At this point, I didn't understand what’s happening until she shows me this list.
1. perdana v6
2. kancil
3. skuter chomel
4. tv 43 inci
5. laptop
6. tempat mandi sauna
7. tiket pelancongan untuk 2 org ke eropah
8. tiket pelancongan untuk 2 org ke jepun
9. tiket pelancongan untuk 2 org ke Thailand
actually there's another one that's missing on this list but I think you guys got the idea. The card that I've wrote my name got this 'gores dan menang' thingy which is either one of the thing from the list above. At that time, my mother went out to check out what's the bising-bising is all about and ask me to 'get rid' of the girl. I'm pretty excited at this time so I'll just let the girl explain the things for me until her supervisor come. I couldn't really understand what she says with all the Chinese accent but I got the idea. What I need to do is to buy this 3 electrical item sold at this shop for about 29++ (she said that the actual price for the 3 items is 5+++) and then I can redeem what's behind the silvery thing that I should scratch. She even ask me to give her a treat if i won a car. Hearing that i have to buy things, I wasn't interested anymore but her supervisor came a short time later and explaining it all over again with his loud, businessman style voice. I guess my mother was pretty annoyed at this time that she somewhat yell at me to just say no. for sure I can't afford to buy those 3 items to redeem the prize I should've got, but I really really want to see what's behind the silver thing. I was imagining that I've won a perdana or at least a trip to japan! Later on, I said that I don't want it and they left without scratching the silver thing first so I'm left wondering what is it that I was suppose to won, but I let go instead. Let just say that I've won a perdana, even if I have to spend RM3000 to redeem the prize, it's still worth it, isn't it? Maybe I'll sell the perdana instead of driving it as I doubt I'll have the money to pay for the insurance and all so I'll get the money instead. Isn't great!! Muahahahah…but it's all gone.

In the end, I didn't gain anything, but I didn't loose anything either. Fair isn't it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home