some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Thursday, March 10, 2005

my birthday

Ok,so today I'm officially 23 years old. Not that I care, but I didn't feel like I'm 23 years old. Maybe it's because I'm surrounded by 'younger' friends and classmates or maybe it's because I'm still studying while most of my friends at my age has graduated. Or maybe it's simply because I'm young at heart (and height). Hahaha! anyway, age is just a number. not that i care if my friends are older or younger.

Syikin has wished me happy birthday (thanks!) although I've asked her to wish me even before the clock struck 12 midnight. How silly I am. My friends at my kolej has a special way of celebrating birthdays. Since there's a lake in the center of our kolej, it has been a spot for throwing birthday boys (I don't know if the girls do that as well) into the lake. Tepet, andi, mus, akasha, eji, badd and abang put all the effort into throwing me into the lake as well as creating those slimy and smelly things to be smudged at my face before throwing me. The lake wasn't deep but the smell, phew!! Abang even bring along his viewcam to record the event. I'll patiently wait for their turn to be thrown as well.muahahahah!! after that, I got some little treat from mus and akasha. Anyway, thanks to all of them for being my friends.

I still got 2 papers to go. This friday, and the last one will be this monday. I'm planning to stay up to revise for my paper but I got this little headache so I think it'll better if I go to sleep for the headache to go away. Got to wake up early. I always planned to wake up early but later on, I'll end up waking up at 1 pm. I'll force myself to wake up early tomorrow. Got a lot more to study.

I'm listening to the new album by peter pan. Cool songs! I hope I'm able to listen to gettho girl soon. As far as I know, they got this beautiful lyrics on their not so beautiful title called 'full of shit'. Enuf of the crap, I'm going to sleep…..zzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home