some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

i would walk a thousand mile, if i could just see you..

i'm back in JB again for this chinese new year although at first, i'm planning of staying in shah alam instead of going back to JB. but what the hell. i got lots of work to do and i'm totally broke. so instead of asking for money on the phone, i guess it's more propper if i go back home. don't ask me why i don't want to go back home.

i arrived in JB this morning at 2.45 am but i decided that it's too early to wake my mother to fetch me up so i sleep at the terminal till i realized it was already 4.30 and called my mom. my sister went to perlis last night so i haven't meet her yet.

there's nothing much to do today except searching for some information for my assignment while surfing the internet.

walking can really make u appritiate your surrounding and the events that follows even better. i can say that it's quite romantic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home