some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Monday, January 03, 2005

where do i begin?

i guess it's too late to wish all of you a happy new year but who cares. i spent my new year eve at shah alam, while trying to figure out what's wrong with dean's newly bought hard disk. yeah, i'm in JB now for my semester break holiday. if not, i guess there wouldn't be any post here on a monday morning. i've just reached JB this morning at 2.30 a.m after spending my evening with my girlfriend at seremban where i took an 11.00 pm bus to JB. i've waited about one hour at the bus station, reading book while waiting to call my sister to fetch me up. i called her at about 3.30 and she arrived 15 minutes later. so this is my first official day at home.

new year huh? there's nothing special to be said about that, almost. i guess this new year and every new year after this will become significantly important to me as it'll mark how many years has passed and how many years to go before i graduate and able to hold my degree. and maybe this new year will promise me something special or extra ordinary. i've seen 2004 as a year of my decline. not just decline in my studies, but also my financial..bla bla bla..and so on. but there were a few beautiful things happens which makes 2004 (and 2003) the year that i won't forget. yeah, it was a year where i celebrated my first year in a relationship with syikin (25 dec), which is also my first (and hopefully, the only) girlfriend i have since my almost 23 years of existance.

i won't have a new year resolution but i guess i have to improve my studies, control my money, save some money so that i could buy things i'm craving for and start doing my prayer 5 times a day. these are not new year resolutions. it's more of my everyday resolution, which i failed to do most of it perfectly, almost everyday.

oh yeah, before i end this crappy little thought for today, i would like to share something with you guys. i've watched this dvd bought by din (i don't know wether pudin or dean bought it) called 'the last horror movie' and it's great! the movie shows how a psychopathic serial killer filmed his murder act and some of his everyday life as an attempt to 'create something new'. the only thing that's lack in it is 'gore-ness'. maybe they can show more blood to make it more horrified. but it's still worth watching rather than the usual killing-people-for-revenge, or any psycho serial killer movies (except 'identity'. i love it as well). so, go grab it if you find it interesting! for sure, it won't be entering any cinemas in malaysia, i guess.

ok..that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home