some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Saturday, November 20, 2004

huarghhh

guess what, i'm back again in shah alam. i reached shah alam yesterday after a trip with sohar from jb. we started our journey around 11 o'clock in the morning and we made a few stops along the way. our first stop was air keroh melaka since sohar's brother has told him to stop by at one of his relatives there. after that, we made our way to jobong's house at juasseh and later on, along with jobong, we went to mat pau's house at padang lebar. we stay at jobong's house for our maghrib prayer and dinner and continue our journey at about 8.30pm. we reached shah alam at about 12 pm and i'm completely tired although i didn't gain any control over the steering. i wonder how tired sohar was at that time.

i reached the rumah kedai without anybody inside the house. so i spent my night all alone and tired. it's been quite scary at first but after turning on the tv and some music on my pc, everythings fine. keanu show up later on this evening but he's sleeping at kolej jati as he has to study for his exam. i guess tonight i'll spend my night alone again.

ok,so i've know my result already. it's bad. that's all i could say. i don't want to whine about it. in fact, i think it's my whining all this time that's causing my bad result. i guess that's why people are so inclined to throw 'emo' inside the dustbin. i have 3 years to improve my result. that's what i'll do.

i'm so alone and depressed. hopefully taro is free to accompany me at my house tonight. only if i have his number. chiow!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home