some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

updating...

So, it's been quite some time that I've updated my blog here. Got some comment here and there about updating my blog. So here I am, writing this blog at 4am in the morning. I was studying for my economy paper this wednesday but I hardly understand anything so I thought I could write something to rest my mind. Actually, this economy paper is my third paper after my kemahiran maklumat and algebra paper. My dear miss nurul ashikin will have her first paper this wednesday, so all the best to her.

There's nothing much to say about my final exam as I've only finished sitting for 2 papers but so far, it was OK. I doubt that I could score an A for my algebra but hoping doesn't cause any harm, isn't it? I still have 3 more papers until 14 february, and after that I'm free, for this semester of course. Im taking my short sem for the holiday so I'll be spending my holiday in KL (or shah alam) going to a 2 hour calculus class for 2 days a week. I'm planning to work as well. Hope dean and azy will accompany me in shah alam unless I'll get bored as hell!

I've got this account on flickr.com but I'm just too lazy to upload anymore photos. I'm dying to have a digital camera but my financial income wouldn't allow me to have one right now. In fact, I think that my financial income wouldn't allow me to have anything except the basic necessities that I need everyday, and some more to top up the fuel for my car (and to bayar saman! damn that MBSA!).

Actually I'm dying to have lots of things. I always said to syikin not to be so boros-boros but I think if I have a stable financial income (loan/scholarship), I'll end up buying things without any compromise (but not a new handphone). It's not that she is so boros. Maybe I'm just jealous that I couldn't buy the things that I want. To put it on a list, these are the things that I would buy if I have a sustainable amount of money:
1. a pair of sneakers
2. a digital camera
3. RAM and hard disk for my pc
4. a new shoe brake for my car
5. an mp3 player
6. cd player and speaker for my car
7. CDs, cassettes and DVDs
8. a cassette player (anyone who got any second hand cassette player with double deck to be sold, please inform me)
Well, that's all I could think of for now. I know I couldn't buy those things at one shot. Maybe I should get a pair of knickers as soon as possible as my old one has been worn out and believe it or not, I buy that shoes while I’m form 5 (or is it after my SPM?).

Ok, I'm off to my bed. Guess I'll figure out what the hell that I've learnt from my economy class tomorrow. Got to wake up early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home