some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Monday, March 14, 2005

my exam is over!!

i've just finished my final exam this morning. the most hard and tough paper of all for this semester. i really really hope that i could get my credit transfer as soon as possible coz i doubt that i will get at least b- for this subject. enuf of that. what's done is done. i've only slept 2 hours this morning before i woke up at 7.30 to get ready for my paper, and till now, i haven't got any proper sleep yet.

so, as usual, i'll go back to shah alam to drop my things as i'll have a holiday for 3 months. can't wait to meet syikin before going back home. i hope azy will be available at home tomorrow as dean are going back to kelantan this night.

good luck to syikin as she still have 2 papers left. all the best my dear!

gua nak tidooooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home