some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Friday, April 02, 2004

i'm still hoping that the agency which is responsible to 'give' me a job will soon find a job for me. i paid 96 ringgit for it!! damn that ideal icon company!!

some of the people in the house which i'm staying are still searching for a job. even acad have to wait next month for his brother to give him a job. so my day isn't just filled with myself, or at least myself and dean. and someone inside the house bought some vcds, so that we could kill the boerdom.

my situation now isn't understandable to anyone, even myself, and i didn't even want to understand it. maybe it's because i didn't care for myself. someone who cares might want to.

there's a price to pay for not being honest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home