some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Monday, March 29, 2004

i really didn't care much about my financial nowadays. i'm always thinking about going somewhere or doing something when i got some money. that's why i'm always broke. it's not that i didn't have any money inside my savings, but it is just not enough to support me living here in shah alam without any other financial income to rely on. i guess i'm being careless about my future. am i? i only want to spend my time doing things i want to do before i won't be able to do it. i'm not talking about the sex things (i know what you guys are thinking), but i think this is the best time to do the things i wanted to do. since i'm not studying now, i guess this is the best time. but my financial problem always gets in the way. i want to concentrate with my studies if i have the opportunity after this, and i really hope i will.

i think i've got some minor adjustment in attitude lately. i hope it's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home