some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

today, i've slept for about 12 hours. it's not like that i'm really sleepy, stoned or something, it's just i have nothing to do that i decided to continue sleeping. when i woke up, i felt like i'm inside another world. rasa cam bodoh gila. tu la deh..tido lelama lagi. at first, i decided not to eat until dinner, but i couldn't stand my hunger anymore. at about 6 o'clock, i ate nasi campur alone, all by myself, since all my housemates have already eaten.

i think it's really hard for people who migrates to other places to search for a job. they have to consider a place to stay as well as some money before they could get a job. and the hardest part is getting a job. i've experienced this thing since i've been kicked out of UiTM and decided not to go back to my hometown. i've been trying to search for a job since then, but to no avail. but of course i have to eat everyday and pay for my house rent as well. i nearly used all my money from my savings, and now my all my housemates decided to get the hell of the house we rent as they've decided to find a new place to live for their next semester. i guess i have to find a new place to park my ass if i want to stay here.

i guess now i know the hard part about living...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home