some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

i'm blank. that's the best words to describe myself. i don't know where i'm heading, or what am i doing. i don't know what i'll do today, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. my mind isn't in synchronize with my surroundings anymore. i'm avoiding everything, i succumb to my sleepy head. i'm not reading anything as everything seems not so intersting to my eyes. i have to search for a job instead of waiting and wasting my money calling that damn company about my status. i have to go back if i'm not able to get a job. i know i've been saying this about a thousand times. i want a job!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--"aaa..dia tengah tido ah"--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home