some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kirja..Kirja..

I’ve already started working. It has been almost 3 weeks now. Most of my times now are spent inside the office reading some procedure or spec. Well, sometimes I do went out to endorse or approve some procedure qualification, or to the fabrication facility or anywhere, but most of my time are spent in the office. It can be quite depressing as at times, the office can be almost empty as most of the staff are assigned outdoors.

Right now, I reside in Bandar Sri Damansara. I rent an apartment here. It just took about 3 minutes to drive here to my office, so there is no traffic congestion at all.

There is still nothing much in the new house. No tv, no internet...just my laptop, a radio and a few books to keep me company. My housemates are all from KL, so most of the time they just went back home as there’re nothing much to do here at night. As for me, I’d rather spent my time here watching movies or reading books. I do need to go out sometimes. Maybe tonight..

1 Comments:

Blogger Jorji said...

hello encik.
opis aku pun 3 minit je dari bandar sri damansara tu...rumah pulak 2 minit je dari opis.

boleh la datang rumah..minum2.

11:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home