some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Monday, June 19, 2006

no harm is done

i know what you guys thinking. but what the hell. besides, no harm is done here.

[Tag: Let Me Tell You About My Perfect Lover]

Here are the rules:
- The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
- Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
- Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
- If you are tagged the second time. There is NO need to do this again.
- Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

my perfect lover:

- cute
- understands me
- accept me for who i am
- supportive
- show that she appreciates me
- didn't take me for granted
- share quite the same interest
- that i'm happy to be with

i don't know if this really is my characteristics of perfect lover. contrary to this tag, i don't really believe in perfect lover. the reason? because i don't believe that anything perfect exist in this world (of course la exclusion goes to GOD). besides, this tag was only meant for fun. other than that, person who had nothing else to do, like me, could fill up his/her precious time answering this tag, and writing something inside this blog.

don't worry. i'm not sending this tag to anyone. but feel free to 'tag' your own self if you're having fun with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home