some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Saturday, January 28, 2006

so early maaa???

officially, tomorrow will be the chinese new year, and right now, i'm in JB. i wasn't even planning on going back to JB this early. in fact, i first thought that my plan was so flawless, that destiny is always on my side, but it proved me wrong. mind you, it's not that i hate home so much, but at least give me a chance to meet her first. well, of course there's no use on whining on it anymore. as long as she still there for me, i'll wait. i will wait....

and i believe that pika is holding somekind of pizza party somewhere in shah alam and i totally missed it!! but as long as there is pizzas in this world, i know i still have the chance. muahahaha!!

and sorry to dean and poodien as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home