some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

i used to hate kl, now i hate it even more..

today, i went back to jb. yeah, u guessed it right, now i'm at my hometown, inside my room, along with my cat which are sleeping undisturbedly on my bed.

i've just finished my final exam this morning. the paper was ok, except for a few question which i couldn't answer. i'm really hoping i could excell for this subject.

today, depression attack me so bad that i felt numb for quite a moment. i don't know how to describe the moment. i was at seremban to met my girlfriend but i was too late. too late to see her, but i was never too late to hope. that's why i still dare to make my way to seremban. but the reasonable fact is, we didn't have our chance today. i'm numb to the bone till my bus arrives. i'm still blaming myself.

i wanted to write about the gig last sunday, but maybe later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home