some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

exam...exammm

today is my second day at the library after the holiday started. to tell the truth, yesterday was my first time studying at the main library in UM. all these while, i was studying at my faculty library (actually, it couldnt be counted as studying since most of the time, i was either reading the newspaper or accessing the internet) or at my room. the library was almost empty since it was holiday. oh, i forgot to mention that my final exam will be on this 24th May.

i think i got to go far from the computers or else, i'll end up in front of this pc all day without studying. so..bye bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home