some of us laugh, some of us cry, some of us smoke, some of us lie... but it's all, just a way that we cope with our life - starsailor : some of us

Sunday, April 18, 2004

today i've been through the burning sun for one reason, to get out of the house. yeah..finally i'm able to make it more than 3 feet out of my house. it's not such an interesting outing or a monumental trip. i just go out to buy 2 vcds recomended by syikin and dean. i end up roaming around the shopping complex for about an hour or more. after that i bought this delicious murtabak before i went to larkin as i remembered that zeezam told me that a gig will be held there today. but there's not a single person around that dewan dato onn and even the gate was closed. maybe the gig was held yesterday, i can't actually remember what zam had told me about the date of that gig. so i went straight home and have a feast of the delicious murtabak i've bought with my families. so if anyone wondering where the hell did they sold this delicious murtabak, it's just in front of masjid jamek kampung melayu. you'll find one stall there which are selling murtabak. pergh..macam jalan2 cari makan pulak aku promote kedai orang.

she told me that i'm being fierce to her nowadays. i guess it is boredom that makes me that way. coz sometimes, i would just want to scream my lungs out because of this boredom, which will attract all the people in my neighbourhood, and create a possibility that someone might call the tanjung rambutan mental hospital. and although i didn't have a metal problem, all the people in my neighbourhood will think that i do have a mental problem and they will end up staring at me as if i'm one of the teletubbies in the television. but the only family i know in this neighbourhood is the family besides my house. so maybe i'll just scream my lungs out tomorrow as nobody will know me except for the family besides my house, which i assume wouldn't end up staring at me as if i'm the green teletubbies because they know that i'm not mentally ill. so the point here is, i'm not mad at anyone, it's just i'm too bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home